addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Hayward Hiking Club Message Board › Trail to Alamere Falls closed, hike modified

Trail to Alamere Falls closed, hike modified

Hayward Hiking C.
user 6985085
Group Organizer
Hayward, CA
Hi everyone, Unfortunately the short cut trail to Alamere Falls still closed, so
we will go to the Wildcat campsite instead and from there if some hikers want to
go to the falls they can walk on the beach. it is about two mile round trip to
the falls from Wildcat Camp. June 25Th Low tide 12:47pm 2.4ft and High tide
7.03pm 5.5ft so there is enough time to make that trip to the falls but it will
make the whole round trip about 13 miles. If some of you are ready for it we will
arrange the carpool accordingly. This hike is still worth the effort even
without the falls. Double point overlook will be optional. Please bring your
hats, hiking poles and plenty of water if still any of you got dehydrated and
fainted only one strong person among us can carry you back if he is there that I
mean Chris Oaks. I hope he will join us. See you at the San Lorenzo meeting
place at 8:00am (departure time) If some of you want to meet me at Palomarin
parking lot please let me know. Thanks.

Ali Shan

DO NOT HIT "REPLY" Ali won't see it.

Please send all replies directly to Ali at: