addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Hayward Hiking Club Message Board › Rancho Canada Del Oro CHANGED to Mission Peak

Rancho Canada Del Oro CHANGED to Mission Peak

Hayward Hiking C.
user 6985085
Group Organizer
Hayward, CA
Hi everyone, I am canceling the hike in Rancho Canada Del Oro due to very muddy trail there. All this heavy rain last week and some more to come this week, it will not be good idea to hike there when there is one creek to cross as well.
We will be hiking Mission Peak instead from Ohlone college trail head.This trail is mostly gravel and gradual uphill.Hiking poles are recomended. Time and meeting place is the same. 8:30AM Departure time, at Weeks Park. Any question please call me on my cell: 510-565 2691 or email shaneali10@yahoo. com.

Regards,
Ali Shan