|Sent on:||Sunday, February 21, 2010 2:06 PM|
Hi there HBase friends. I would love to get the word out about a senior FTE position in Palo Alto. Please contact Lisa Wood directly: [address removed] OR 208 [masked]
Sr Data Architect: LAMP (well-funded, revenue-generating startup) SF Bay Area
We are an early-stage startup based in Palo Alto,
well-funded by RedPoint Ventures, a leader in successful online advertising
venture funding. Our leadership have outstanding track records of founding
companies who are of the most successful and recognizable names in online
advertising today. We are recently out of Beta with our original, unique online
advertising solution that is changing the way that advertisers and publishers
alike are choosing to purchase media. We are already generating significant
We are looking for an architect-level, senior engineer who is looking to join a small but growing team and help build out and scale our platform. We will be hiring a team around this critical hire over time.
* BS and/or MS and/or PhD in Statistics, Data Mining or Machine Learning, from a top university.
* Previous & significant experience architecting, building out and scaling a fast, flexible, complex and massively scalable web-based data platform
* Previous & significant experience dealing with terabytes of data
* Previous & significant experience computing within the LAMP stack
* Previous & significant experience with data mining, information retrieval, machine learning.
* Previous & significant experience working with data intensive frameworks and libraries such as hadoop/HBase/Lucene/Solr, etc
* Expert-level OOP (Java, C++, PHP)
* Proven longevity with previous employers is an absolute must to be considered for this position.
This is an immediate FTE hire. Please contact Lisa Wood: lisa at stafftopia dot com OR [address removed]
Lisa R Wood
CEO & Founder, Stafftopia, Inc
This email message originally included an attachment.