addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Bay Area HBase User Group Message Board › Important! Please note changed location and changed start time

Important! Please note changed location and changed start time

Michael S.
user 8614229
San Francisco, CA
We've moved up the start time to 10Am from 11AM; thats when all the concurrent meetups -- hadoop, zookeeper, oozie, etc. -- kick-off and I know a good few of you are heading home on the evening of the 30th and earlier would be better for you.

The location has also changed. All meetups will be at Yahoo!'s Great America Parkway Campus in Meeting Room 9 in the GA-3 building near to where the Hadoop Summit is taking place. Here is a map: GA-3.

While I have your attention, if you are NOT attending, please update your status so those on the waiting list can make use of your slot.

Finally, its looking like we are going to have a good day out; we have a bunch of quality talks lined up for you all and grub supplied by our gracious hosts Yahoo! That said, if there is anything you can think of that will make the day better, please write me.

See you all there,

St.Ack