add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Baltimore and Columbia Md. Energy Healing Meetup Message Board › Resource on the science of energy healing

Resource on the science of energy healing

A former member
Post #: 1
Greetings fellow energy healing practitioners and enthusiasts,

As I imagine many of you do, I read just about everything I can find that pertains to energy healing. In particular, I am always looking for ways in which science and scientists support the reality of energy healing -- both directly and indirectly.

Recently I have begun to share my findings on a Facebook page I created to support my Reconnective Healing practice -­. Every week or so I post references to ideas, books, articles and videos that may be of interest to you and your clients. I sometimes find that my science education and professional background are helpful for translating complex research into comprehensible soundbites.

If you are interested in receiving notifications of these postings, please feel free to "like" my Facebook page.

Best wishes to all,