addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Baltimore and Columbia Md. Energy Healing Meetup Message Board › Dateline This Friday/ Heartmath related story

Dateline This Friday/ Heartmath related story

Laurie A.
user 11134594
Ellicott City, MD
Post #: 3
Just wanted to give people a heads up. That on Dateline tonight, Friday 3/5/2010 it will be featuring
Resilient Heart, story of Jayne Ranger de Garcia Valseca and her family.

I received an e-mail from Heartmath notifying me of this. I believe she used/uses the Heartmath.
Thought people might be interested since many of us were introduced to Heartmath at the meeting
this past Sunday.

Perhaps if a few of us watch it we can discuss it further here.

love struck Laurie