addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The East Bay Healing Collective Message Board › Identify and experience the highest frequencies of energy on the planet righ

Identify and experience the highest frequencies of energy on the planet right now!

A former member
Post #: 70
I wanted to let members know, that James Hyman, founder of Deep Emotional Release Bodywork and Quantum-Theta Healing will be in San Francisco this week, Thursday, Sept. 16th - Saturday, Sept. 18th, offering Private Sessions of his transformational bodywork system, and he still has some openings in his schedule for new clients!

James' practical system of emotional release bodywork and shamanic healing incorporates: clearing blocked energy and negative patterns from the body and subconscious mind, identifying your shamanic vision for your life-time, clearing any remaining blocks, and helping you to identify and experience the highest frequencies of energy on the planet right now.

Ultimately, James' work helps you to have a direct, physical and emotional experience of your own enlightened state. This experience is more than just healing... it is the physical, emotional and spiritual experience of BLISS! And, it is among the most important spiritual, transformative and healing work on the planet right now. EACH session, from the first, brings powerful lasting and life-changing results.

Please call or email us for more information about this valuable and important work!

Love, light, and infinite blessings,
Barbara

Some of hundreds of Testimonials
"The healing speaks for itself... my whole vibration has risen to a new level...."

OH my GOSH!!!! I just got done with James, I feel like a new me!! I am so grateful for all he did.

I am so blown away!!! This has been one of the most profound times in all of my years as the saying goes when the student is ready the teacher appears.. and I could not have been guided to a better teacher!! THANK YOU!!

"I appreciated how James, through his humor and wisdom, fostered a sacred space which supported individual and collective healing."

"Just to let you know that I had a wonderful session; I didn't expect it to be so simple yet so powerful; I didn't know I was going to cry so much, it was such a relief!"

"The work helped me really connect with my heart energy."

"Jim is a phenomenal facilitator, creating a safe and sacred space which supported healing, opening, and enlightening!"

"One result is that I was able to deeply experience the connection between all of life, especially with one another as spiritual beings."

"The emotional release is the stepping stone to a healthier, more free and uplifting life."

"...the work came at the perfect time for me... I was able to acknowledge and release suppressed emotions, and reclaim my power."