The East Bay Healing Collective Message Board › This Saturday | Beginning of a New Journey of "Symbiotic Wellness" (all women)

This Saturday | Beginning of a New Journey of "Symbiotic Wellness" (all women)

Roke N.
--- COME AND CREATE YOUR VERY OWN ALL WOMEN WELLNESS CIRCLE ---­

http://www.meetup.com/healingcollective/events/114873572/­

Dear Women of East Bay Healing Collective,

My name is Roke (KrishnaKali). I came to this country 22 years ago at the age of 22 from India. After finishing my masters and PhD I worked in corporate management for 13 years, becoming a millionaire, losing it all and then climbing the corporate ladder till I reached a void within myself.As planned, I resigned on my 35th birthday and stepped out of that world, the world that was safe, easy and gave a sense of accomplishment and purpose to many.

And yes, I was scared. With freedom came the responsibility of choice; with time on my hands came out the demons I had locked up; with exploration came the humility of how little I knew and by getting to know my community came the biggest struggle of all, how mindless I was. I struggled with a paradigm shift overwhelmed by my vulnerability and existential crisis.

Now, after 10 years of my journey as a seeker, that included every possible form of shape shifting (shaping, breaking and reshaping), I am at a place where I can be of service. I say this, not just because I have finally integrated my self, my expertise,and my experience to make myself whole, transcending "doing" by"being". But also because for the first time in my life I love myself and if you ask me how I am, I can sincerely say “I am happy”.

All that to say, I am here, now, to serve you in your search for WELLNESS, be what label you may apply (teacher, coach, mentor, guide, collaborator, facilitator). I am far from being perfect; I have so much I am working on, and failing all the time. But I promise to be real; see you for who you are in light and in shadows; make my work be about you; and use my trinity (my highest intellect + my instinct to dream the impossible + my ability to manifest) to hold you up. If and when you trust me by taking a journey under my sail. I will be honored if you looked up my expertise and experience at:http://rokenoir.com/about­

My first attempt in offering myself is knowing you, your needs and desires, your dreams and nightmares and what would serve us all. I believe together we can learn, struggle and transcend better that trying to do it all in isolation. Towards that I am inviting you all to join the very FIRST (AND FREE) Symbiotic Wellness Monthly where we will give shape to a new approach to wellness, in community. The approach to wellness I believe in comes from my roots in eastern philosophy (I am a Hindu), my certification as a wellness coach and my training in personal energy study.

I Will be honored by your presence at the EBHC this Saturday, April 27th, 1 - 3 pm. Details at http://www.meetup.com/healingcollective/events/114873572/­

Looking forward to your energy and essence. If you want to connect before that, please call me up at 510.681.9740 or email me at roke.noir@gmail.com.

Regards, Roke (KrishnaKAli is my Indian name)