Our Ongoing Co-ed Relationship Circle is a weekly gathering of men and women committed to supporting each other in their process of creating and sustaining healthy loving relationships. In general, circles leverage the wisdom and support of community. The aim is to help you build self-esteem, self-efficacy, and self-love as you address dating and relationship issues in a way that you feel honored, respected and in control of your own work. Through the sharing of our stories, we help each other learn how to be healthy singles and offer best practices and strategies for self-care.
Through stimulating weekly discussions, you are supported as you:
- Explore relationship “blindspots” that keep you repeating the same old patterns.
- Align your thoughts and behaviors with your long-term relationship goals.
- Clearly identify your expectations, languages of love, and relationship style.
- Learn tools for effectively communicating your core needs.
- Learn how to address differences without destroying the relationship.
Every week, we will cover one or more of the following topics:
- Baggage: Exploring what you need to release
- Internal Conflicts: Exploring how to be in alignment with yourself
- Self Love: Exploring how to love yourself unconditionally
- Core Needs: Exploring what you need in order to be happy
- Love Languages: Exploring how you give and receive love
- Relationship Styles: Exploring your patterns of interaction
- Expectations: Exploring what you expect from others
- Relationship Criteria: Exploring what you want in a relationship
Ultimately, you emerge from the process with enthusiasm, confidence, clarity, and practical tools that empower you to create love and build the relationships you want.
Non-Members: $20 per meeting
Premium Members: Free (Become a Premium member!)
This is not a therapeutic group. It is a co-ed personal development and support circle. As such, we agree to adhere to the following agreements:
- We agree to keep all conversations that occur within the circle confidential.
- We agree to practice self-care during the circle.
- We agree that no drugs (except prescriptions) or alcoholic beverages will be consumed before or during the circles.
- We agree to be respectful of self and others.
- We agree to show up physically and emotionally for each meeting.
Seating is limited, so you must register in order to attend.
About the Facilitator:
Donald Gerard holds an Master’s degree in Holistic Health Education and is a certified NLP Coach and hypnotherapist. Through one-on-one coaching, groups, classes, workshops, teleseminars, presentations, and his book Collective Wisdom: Powerful Stories and Practical Advice for Achieving Success, he has helped thousands of individuals reach their relationship, career, and life goals.