addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Healthy Planet of Brevard Message Board › Veg Friendly Local Restaurants

Veg Friendly Local Restaurants

A former member
Post #: 111
Do you have a favorite local restaurant? Did you recently have a pleasant experience somewhere locally that had a vegetarian option? Share your favorite local places on this thread!
Claudia D.
ClaudiaDavis
Cocoa Beach, FL
Post #: 2
I have only had positive experiences at Siam Orchard (Sushi and Thai food) in Cocoa Beach. They always serve highest quality food and have excellent service. I love their veggie rolls and Curry Tofu and vegetables. It would be nice to go there as a group. I would also be interested in trying vegan dishes at Punjab Indian food Restaurant on 520(Causeway) in Cocoa Beach.
A former member
Post #: 1
the pita garden has delicious food and great service! the tabouli, falafel and hummus is amazing..
Claudia D.
ClaudiaDavis
Cocoa Beach, FL
Post #: 3
That is interesting that you mentioned Pita Garden because I just looked at one of their carry out menus yesterday and I noticed the very nice vegan choices!
A former member
Post #: 124
Where is the Pita Garden located? I feel like I've heard of it....