March 9, 2013 · 6:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Author and speaker Ivan Temes helps us understand the joys of building effective relationships and how to make 'CARE' the Key Factor!
• Find out how to be more authentic in your relationships and a sense of community
• Learn to easily connect and build trust with people you don't yet know
• Learn how the 'care factor' and 11 Commandments of Care can make an immediate impact
• See that 'star' within yourself and others
• Go for more of the JOY in life and experience that you have personal control
Ivan Temes is the founder of LEADERSHIP AND LOYALTY and author of CARE: You Have the Power which contains inspiring personal and business relationship-building stories from all walks of life —successful CEOs, Hall-of-Fame player Steve Young, parents and employees.
Temes has been a worldwide customer care director working within companies including Levi's and Apple. He has also coached thousands of people in transition at career centers, universities, shelters and works with homeless veterans. Ivan believes that 'miracles can happen when we are authentic with each other.'
Note: Ivan speaks at 7pm. Meeting starts at 6pm. All are welcome!
Download a PDF describing this program with club details here.
For more about Ivan visit http://www.ivantemes.com/