Heck's Angels Twin Cities Scooter Club Message Board › Attn: Non-AmeriVespa Angels

Attn: Non-AmeriVespa Angels

JameZ
JameZZ
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 2
With all this rain we've been having and all the talk about AmeriVespa (which I can't go this year crying ) I am going through ride withdrawals confused, even though I just went on the last Sunday ride "Go the Long Way Around" which I put on an awesome 100 miles that day! Unfortunately I had to cut the ride short because of the impending rain coming in. I'm still not getting enough rides in!

I am calling all Official or non-Official Ride Organizers.

Can someone please suggest a Meetup (long ride) for all us Angels that would love to but can't for whatever reason go to AmeriVespa for this Sunday (weather forecast nice & dry) ?

I would, but I am still relatively new with only attending 3 meetups (rides) and no experience leading.

Hope we can get a ride organized & see you all soon! smile

James
K-raig
kraigj
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 8
Don't know how busy I'll be this weekend, but I'm up for a ride if I can.

I like to get an early start; on the other hand some folks have church etc. on Sunday mornings. What's a good time to start?
JameZ
JameZZ
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 3
K-raig,
I'm totally open on Sunday.
If you're up to it, figure out a long ride and post a new meet-up.
Keep the time open if you want or a range like 9-11am, or you could ask for suggestions for start times.
The more the merrier when it comes to riding, of course up to a certain point.
I have always thought that 6-12 riders make the perfect ride.

Looking forward to a ride and hope more Angels will show! smile

James
JoAyn
user 4459243
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 12
I am also up for another Sunday road trip. Sundays work best for me because I don't have to get to work after like Saturday rides.
Hani L.
user 42723752
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 1
I'd be up for a Scoot on Sunday if it's nice outside.
JameZ
JameZZ
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 4
Well there's 4 of us now! smile

Hey K-raig...can you setup a ride for all of us?
A really long one!!! biggrin

I'd start at 9 or 10am if there are no church goers that want to ride.
But if someone chimes in that goes to church, we can start at 1pm after most services are done.

I need to ride cool
Brian
user 12251911
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 2
If you post it they will come, I'd participate
JameZ
JameZZ
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 5
Everyone interested, K-raig just setup a new ride "Unofficial Sunny Sunday Pick Up Ride".
Please RSVP if you can make it!!
Let's Ride!! cool
K-raig
kraigj
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 9
James, you got it bad, don't you? biggrin
JameZ
JameZZ
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 6
Yes, since I missed ScooterHenge last Wednesday because of the rain down here in the south metro as well as prior obligations I couldn't get out of. I am addicted cool buts its a good addiction huh ?