addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Heck's Angels Twin Cities Scooter Club Message Board › Thoughts on Amerivespa Rally?

Thoughts on Amerivespa Rally?

JoeyJoJo
user 11800796
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 9
A little disappointed with the organization (or lack of) with the rides themselves. No blockers or safety tips for new riders. There was a lot first time group riders and it was very obvious. I wish they would have had the raffle drawings of the scooters/grand prizes at the banquet Saturday night. I loved the rally overall, saw some amazing bikes, met and made some new friends. We came home with some interesting stories like saving a puppy (ask Bob and David from Scooterville), wife dumping her bike on the gravel (ouch!) and having to deal with the cops at 4 in the morning because of crazy hotel guests.
A former member
Post #: 11
I was there. It was my first time so, I have nothing to compare it with. I did enjoy the rides. I did see blockers on occasion to include the police at a couple of intersections on the Friday afternoon ride. The true test is would I go again. The answer is deffenetely yes! I would like to see a few more vendors. Vespa USA for one. There is a lot of discussion on www.modernvespa.com. If you haven't been there you might check in to read some of the threads.