align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Heck's Angels Twin Cities Scooter Club Message Board › Selling My 2010 Yager for Moped Classification (People 50?)

Selling My 2010 Yager for Moped Classification (People 50?)

A former member
Post #: 6
http://minneapolis.cr...­

I am selling my Kymco to trade down. I absolutely LOVE this scooter. If not right deal, I will keep it because it is a great bike. It has under 800 miles, purchased new 2 years ago. It is just "broken in". Like new. I used to drive it for visits to family from Minneapolis to the suburbs, but now I have a dog that I bring with and the scooter doesn't work for me for those trips. I don't use it as much for long distance/speeds of 45+. It clocks around 70 maybe more once broken in, but I have never taken it that fast. It is technically highway legal, but I wouldn't take on a major freeway (but I would on Hwy 5/7 for example). One major streets, I have no concern about feeling small or not fast enough. It has great pick up. But, it is not too big of a "bike" for me. Now, I only use it for trips into Downtown (6 miles) and for nearby errands. Since this is the case, I would prefer to have "free parking" downtown with a 50cc (Yes, I will miss the power of the Yager). I'm looking to sell it and buy a 50cc (preferably newer 2010 model +) or trade down with cash difference. It really is a great ride, but since I work downtown, I really would love to park for free...

I don't have a top case, but have purchased the specific attachment for this model for it to be installed. It cost $80, still in bag, and would include it. You need your motorcycle endorsement to test drive. If purchasing with someone else in mind, you can have your permit to drive for a certain length of time with limitations. (I purchased it with only my permit and then used it in motorcycle endorsement class and passed. Very easy with a Scooter to pass.)

$3100 - will "consider" offers/echanges. [Purchased: Scooterville Price: $ 3499.00 (MSRP $3,499) plus tax and license]. I have the title.

http://www.justgottas...­ - Check out this Review!
http://www.scootervil...­

Kymco GT 200ie Yager
The New 2010 KYMCO Yager 200i is a perfect blend of design and technology that was created to satisfy the demands of today's urban commuter. It's the perfect choice for riders looking for a comfortable, safe, fast scooter that can navigate effortlessly through traffic and requires a minimum cost of ownership. The generous front windscreen offers excellent protection from the weather and a built-in rear luggage rack incorporates passenger grab handles while providing a place for gear. An easy to read analog tachometer, digital speedometer, odometer, gas gauge and clock supply the rider important information at a glance. A large well padded seat adds to rider comfort while also providing lockable dry storage underneath all with the fit and finish you've learned to expect from KYMCO.

Colors:
black, gray, light blue