addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Heck's Angels Twin Cities Scooter Club Message Board › Genuine Buddy parts for sale

Genuine Buddy parts for sale

Tuulikki2
Tuulikki2
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 2
Is anyone looking for parts for a Genuine Scooter Co. Buddy?

I was rear ended by a car last fall and my poor Pamplona is totaled. And it only had 900 miles on it! It still has plenty of working parts, though.

Do you need any scooter parts? Or know anyone who needs parts? Or wants to make a project out of rebuilding it? I can provide the estimate from Scooterville that details what needs to be repaired.