addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Hers & Hers Inc. - Lesbian Singles Mix & Mingle Message Board › Lesbian Singles Mixer after "Mad Love" this Friday Oct 12th

Lesbian Singles Mixer after "Mad Love" this Friday Oct 12th

Roke N.
rokenoir
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 32
Join a free Lesbian Singles Mixer this Friday, Oct 12th, after you enjoy the all-women play "Mad Love" about love, madness and things in between.

www.sirentheatre.org

Mad Love | An all-women play about impact of mental health on love and other relationships.
2ND WEEKEND is about LOVE, DANCING AND FIRE!
Vagabond Ballroom, 830 Isabella St, Oakland (San Pablo & 24th)

ONLY 3 Shows LEFT. Friday and Saturday Evening Shows (7 – 9 pm) and Sunday Matinee (3 – 5 pm).
Tickets are $20 online (www.madlove.bpt.me) and $25 at the door.
Financially Challenged? Volunteer or ask for discount code - sirenproject@gmail.com

MISSED OUT on Mad Love last weekend? It was a roaring success with ALL THREE SOLD OUT shows! And the Community Dialogues that followed touched the heart and soul of mental health awareness.

Quick. Purchase Discounted Tickets online at www.madlove.bpt.me for the last 3 shows before they sell out! And it’s going to be a fun and feisty weekend with FREE community events and party after each show. ***(details below)

ABOUT THE PLAY

Mad Love is an all-women reality based play about the dilemmas, delicacies, disturbances and delights of love, madness and things in between. Immerse yourself in an intimate experience of innovative theatre at the warehouse home of a circus troupe. Be a “fly on the wall” and surreptitiously experience the inner lives of seven women during a session with their relationship coach. More at www.sirentheatre.org

PEOPLE ARE TALKING!

“Mad Love”, an all-women play about the impact of mental health on interpersonal relationships for women, received standing ovation and audience accolades during 3 sold out shows last weekend.

“Just wanted to thank you again for an incredible show. The grace, gentle and whole acceptance and respect that you gave this topic (mental health) was truly amazing to witness.” – Katie

“I have been a lesbian feminist for over 40 years, and I did not believe that in my life time I will see a group of women so diverse in age and race doing something so meaningful.” - Anonymous

"Last night we saw Mad Love directed by Roke Noir. Highly recommend folks in the Bay Area to come experience. Very thought provoking and heart felt stories. " – Lesbe Asians

“I went to see the show tonight. I congratulate everyone involved in it especially for the victory of exposing the shame around mental heath issues thereby allowing everyone's humanity!” - Nicki

***COMMUNITY MIXER + DANCE + PARTY AFTER THE PLAY***

Friday Night | “What Works?” - A night for Queer Women Singles & Couples | Join a group discussion, as a single* or a couple, led by a lesbian relationship coach on tools/methods that help to create and maintain a healthy relationship of love & wellbeing. Be encouraged to share your experience of what has worked for you. (*Singles can join a mixer afterwards)

Saturday Night | Let’s Dance – A night of romance, dance, dressing up and showing off | Too intense? Forgetting to have fun? Hell No! LET’S DANCE! Dancing is a great way of breaking through those hard times. Dance to the beats of Latin and Club music after a mini lesson by queer dance instructor Alexandria Nichandros.

Sunday Matinee | Closing Night After Party “Bonfire in the Garden” - Roke Noir and Renee Varnas invite audience members from any night and their guests to join her and the Mad Lovers for a house party at their own garden. Lounge, dance, feed the bonfire, enjoy delectable hors d'oeuvres & drinks and mingle with the community. Address: 826 60th St, Oakland (12 mins. walk from Ashby BART.) Suggested Donation $5. No one turned away for lack of funds.

Krishnakali (Roke) | 510.681.9740 | roke.noir@gmail.com | www.sirentheatre.org