addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

hhhints.com: Babies, Toddlers, Kids Activity Meet Up Group Message Board › DETAILS: FAMILY MOVIE NIGHT "FROZEN" Tonight! 5:30 pm

DETAILS: FAMILY MOVIE NIGHT "FROZEN" Tonight! 5:30 pm

Hilarie H.
user 34857162
Group Organizer
Hercules, CA
Dear Families:

Thank you for your RSVP, you are receiving this email as you are CONFIRMED as an attendee for our playdate on Thurs. Dec. 5th at the FAMILY MOVIE NIGHT & playdate at the MOVIES! for "FROZEN" at Brenden Theaters in Concord, located at 1985 Willow Pass Road Concord, CA 94520.

Always make sure to RSVP to www.meetup.com/hhhints-com­ for ­­­EASY RSVPing & reminders about events!

FIND US on FACEBOOK for Photos from events, Discount & Event Reminders too! ­­

We are super excited to share this experience with all of you and your guest, please note the below DETAILS and INFO to best prepare you for the event.

MOVIE TIME: 5:30 pm (Please note that since this is a private showing JUST for us (our group) the 5:30 pm showtime is NOT listed on Brenden's marquee, please be on time!

PLEASE READ! PLEASE READ! PLEASE READ! PLEASE READ!

1) Please MEET between 4:30 pm to 5:25 pm INSIDE the FRONT of the entrance INTO the theater of BRENDEN THEATERS in CONCORD (1985 Willow Pass Rd Concord, CA 94520) at the intersection of Galindo and Willow Pass Rd. The movie will begin at 5:30 pm!

Look for me there at a little table area right inside the MAIN entrance and pick up your raffle ticket that will give you the Concession Rate special AND the Movie Ticket discounted cost.

DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM THE ACTUAL TICKET BOOTH or you will NOT RECEIVE the DISCOUNT RATE!

Everyone who is over the age of 23 months does need a ticket.
SPECIAL MOVIE OPPORTUNITY: EVERYONE's MOVIE TIX will be $5.00 for all over 23 months!
Please try to have exact change for me, thank you!

a. Please FIND ME! TICKETS WILL BE BOUGHT FOR U ALREADY! I'll have your MOVIE ticket (raffle tix is YOUR Movie ticket) for your party & you will USE your Raffle Ticket to show at the Concession Stand for your special Concession Package ($3.00 for a small popcorn & drink).

b. NOTE: Movie begins PROMPTLY at 5:30 pm but we wanted to give enough time to get and give the kids a concession stand experience, wandering around time and time to settle into their seats and enjoy the whole experience!

2) SHOULD you not find me in the front lobby, (means u are there later then 5:25 pm) please COME into the theater and let the Staff know you are with the hhhints.com­ group, we will likely be at the concession booth collecting our popcorn/drinks (only $4.00 for small drink/popcorn) and I'll come meet you after the movie to work out tickets.

Later then that or by 5:30 pm, we will be IN the theater, let the Staff know u are with our group. You may pay me for your tickets INSIDE the theater.

PARKING TIPS: Brenden Theater Concord has their own parking lot! Free parking available at Bank of America (Mt. Diablo Blvd. / Willow Pass Rd.) or utilize the one across the street at Concord Public Garage (Grant St. / Salvio St.) which is also free!