This is a cross posting, per request, of a weekend posting on MD VA DC outdoorfiends.; weekend at Deep creek Lake (MD)
Lorena, the organizer, has set up a house rental, and needs 5 more members to fill out the reservation. The details are here:
The house is in the north corner of the Lake and about 1/2 mile from the lake (north side of route 219)
The kitchen is fully equipped for cooking.
What to bring:
- Bed sheets (blankets and pillows are provided)
- Towels for the shower and beach
- Paper towels + Toilet Paper
- Trash bags
- Toiletries including shampoo
- Any food that you dont wish to purchase at the local grocery store. My advice would be to bring stuff such as snacks, meat, cereal, veggies, fruit from home... as things tend to be more expensive at the vacational areas.
Needless to say bring swimsuit, sunscreen, hiking boots, flip flops for shower and beach, a backpack/camelback to bring with you wherever, kayak/canoe/bike/waverunner if you have, fishing tools (maybe someone catches dinner for us?).
Dogs are not allowed at the house (landlord rules).
Lorena states that the cost for the weekend is $110 per person, and the rSVP deadline is 6 pm 04 June.
Note that payhments are to be made to Lorena via paypal. Please contact her with questions, and to pay ( payment will be requiref for confirmation)