The Baltimore Hiking Meetup Group Message Board › Volleyball Players

Volleyball Players

A former member
Post #: 1
Is anyone in the Baltimore area interested in playing on a co-ed team of 6 in a Wednesday night YMCA league? I play in the league now and my team is looking for at least 4 more players for the season that starts January 17th. We play at the Weinberg Y near the Johns Hopkins Homewood campus. Cost is usually $35-$40 for 10 weeks (a couple more if we make play offs!). Games last one hour, and start at 645pm, 745pm, or 845pm. We often go out for burgers and beer afterward. The league is social, so we aren't looking for experts, just people who are MOTIVATED to learn and have a good time.

I would post this on a Baltimore Volleyball Meetup board but the Baltimore Volleyball group doesn't exist yet!!

Thanks
Angela
A former member
Post #: 76
I could join as a sub, but I wouldn't be able to make it every Wednesday confused
A former member
Post #: 1
I have been looking for a volleyball team to join, if its not too late I would be interested. I like the competition, not too serious, but love the game and meeting new people.
A former member
Post #: 15
Angela -- if you need help along the same lines this winter, I suggest that you post to the baltimorebeach.com website... they have a message board and lots of baltimore v-ball players look there. FYI, Judy.