addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Baltimore Hiking Meetup Group Message Board › New to the group

New to the group

A former member
Post #: 1
Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself to everyone. I also wanted to point out that at some point the Long Pond Backpack in Green Ridge State Forest might be a fun overnighter.
Chris R.
seeken
Manitou Springs, CO
Post #: 7
Hi James,

Welcome!

It does look like a nice trip- I found it here:

http://www.midatlanti...­

Is that the route you mean? I'm very interested in trying it during the summer.

If you're interested in hosting it, let me know the details and I can put it up.
A former member
Post #: 2
I would be up for this. I'm new to the backpacking, but want to try a few.
A former member
Post #: 5
Anyone interested in doing this?
A former member
Post #: 12
Hello James,
Welcome to the group! Great bunch of people here. Fun hikes, great times!
Dominic F.
user 3796644
Washington, DC
Post #: 4
Anyone interested in doing this?

I'm game.....
A former member
Post #: 3
Where is this hike? I'm unfamiliar with Sidling, MD nor Rt 68. I am definately interested, although I've never been backpacking before. Depending on how far away from the North Baltimore Co area this hike is, perhaps a day hike could be arranged?