The Baltimore Hiking Meetup Group Message Board › Paleo/Primal Blueprint seminar 4/23/13, 6:30-9pm, Towson Marriott

Paleo/Primal Blueprint seminar 4/23/13, 6:30-9pm, Towson Marriott

mike d.
user 84569392
Fairfax, VA
Post #: 4
Hi all. My name is Mike DiLandro & I started a Paleo lifestyle on 3/1/12 after reading The Primal Blueprint by Mark Sisson. I finally lost the weight I needed to lose (went from 205 to 180 lbs) & came off statins. I cut down my crazy exercise from 5 Spin classes a week, to just a lot of walking with some weight training & still dropped all the weight in just two months. Mark's writing partner has asked me to do some motivational speaking on the east coast, so here is some info on my upcoming seminar:

http://primalblueprin...­

The Primal Blueprint Transformation seminar emphasizes the 8 Key Concepts and 5 Action Items detailed in The Primal Blueprint 21-Day Total Body Transformation. These concepts and action items provide a "cut to the chase" practical guide to transition smoothly and quickly into a Primal lifestyle. Major emphasis is placed on dialing in your Primal eating strategy, so you can transition out of a carbohydrate-dependent metabolism into a fat burning beast!

You can sign up at the link above. Hope to meet you there. This lifestyle will rock your world & literally save your life. Grok on!