addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Baltimore Hiking Meetup Group Message Board › More camping stuff on sale

More camping stuff on sale

A former member
Post #: 3
Wow, you guys. If you need to pick up a NEW TENT, SLEEPING BAG, and BACKPACK check out this clearance store in Joppatown, MD (off of Route 40). The sale started yesterday (Thursday) but if you get there tonight before 8:00PM (closing time) or sometime this weekend you might find something left.

As in my last post I won't mention the name of the store because that leans towards spamming. However if you click on this link it will take you to the store's web page detailing the sale and the clearance merchandise. http://www.cmartdiscount.com/items/detail.aspx?id=11184&store=BA&rurl=miscellaneous­ (pictures of more backpacks)

And click on this one too. http://www.cmartdiscount.com/items/detail.aspx?id=11188&store=BA&rurl=miscellaneous­ (pictures of sleeping bags, tents, and other sporting goods)

Please note, even though this merchandise is new, they are all FINAL SALE items and cannot be returned to the store after purchasing. So make sure you like what you see before buying.

Happy Hiking!
-Steve
Chris R.
seeken
Manitou Springs, CO
Post #: 15
I went there tonight and they do have a ton of stuff. I bought a sleeping bag (same model I had considered buying elsewhere) for like 40% off.

Thanks!