The Baltimore Hiking Meetup Group Message Board › Maryland Outdoor Club Monthly Social Hour

Maryland Outdoor Club Monthly Social Hour

Stacy M
user 4637032
Owings Mills, MD
Post #: 18
Maryland Outdoor Club Monthly Social Hour

Come meet the members of the MOC at one or many of our monthly social hours. Everyone is welcome to attend (members and non-members, 18 and over) and there is no need to RSVP. Just show up!

The social hours are very casual and we encourage you to come alone or bring a pal with you. We will make sure that you are introduced to other members, just look for one of our "Social Greeters" wearing a nametag. Also note that you can arrive at any time and stay as long as you'd like.

Next Date: Tue, Feb 12 2008 @ 7 PM - 10 PM

Bring: Cash or Credit Card (You Pay Your Way)

Location: Red Robin, 8640 Snowden River Parkway, Columbia, MD

EASILY ACCESSIBLE FROM I-95, GREAT LOCATION!!!

Directions: From Baltimore area: Take I-695 to I-95 South. Take the Rt 175 West exit, towards Columbia. Go approximately 2 miles. Turn right at Snowden River Pkwy. Turn left (at first light) onto Dobbin Road. Red Robin sits between Longhorn Steakhouse & Krispy Kreme, near Home Depot EXPO. Total estimated time is 15 mins. or less.

From the Washington, DC/Annapolis areas: Take I-495 to I-95 North. Take the Rt 175 West exit, towards Columbia. Go approximately 2 miles. Turn right at Snowden River Pkwy. Turn left (at first light) onto Dobbin Road. Red Robin sits between Longhorn Steakhouse & Krispy Kreme, near Home Depot EXPO. Total estimated time is 25 mins. or less.

From the Columbia area: Take Rt 175 to Dobbin Road (going East on 175, make a left, going West on 175 make a right). Where Dobbin Road intersects with Snowden River Pkwy., you'll find Red Robin sitting between Longhorn Steakhouse & Krispy Kreme, near Home Depot EXPO. Total estimated time is 5 mins. or less.