The Baltimore Hiking Meetup Group Message Board › New Meeting: After Work Fast Pace Walk

New Meeting: After Work Fast Pace Walk

Martin
user 2510494
Washington, DC
Announcing a new meeting for The Baltimore Hiking Meetup Group!

What: After Work Fast Pace Walk

When: Thursday, March 20, 6:00 PM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Meeting Description: PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE DESCRIPTION BEFORE REACTING.
Join me for a series of after work workout hikes. Each week will be progressively faster and longer (due to sunlight issues). The event is NOT FULL, I am just trying to keep the attendance list private to keep the stalkers away. If you want to join the event (and ignoring Meetup's RSVP list) or have questions please email me directly.

We will walk up the trolly trail and possibly into Banneker park for a total of about 3 to 4 miles at a fast pace. This consists both (mostly) a paved trail along river views and dirt trails (optional) After which we may decide to get something to eat at a local establishment. Please bring water and flashlight.

This week we will meet in Historic Ellicott City at the parking lot on the corner of Main and Ellicott Mills Rd. Take RT 29 to Rt 40 East. Turn Right at the Rite Aide & Honda Dealership onto Rogers Ave towards the historic district. After the Court House, Turn Right onto Ellicott Mills Rd. Before bottom of Hill turn Left into Parking Lot. Please arrive before 6:00 pm as I am leaver promptly at 6:00 pm.

Learn more here:
http://hiking.meetup....­