The Baltimore Hiking Meetup Group Message Board › Catoctin mtn hike, tuesday Oct 7th
|A former member||
Going to head out to Catoctin Mountain to hike with the dogs.
Figure on meeting across from the rangers station at 10am.
- Hike will be around 3 hours
- we can do a shorter loop hike to start off with, if you cant stay out for the whole hike.
- Rain or shine or cold or hot or snow or sleet, we hike.
- Hike is open to all, with or without a dog. If you bring your dog:
* need a leash
* water, snacks for the dog
I will check on here a few times, post with questions, concerns or if you can go.