addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Baltimore Hiking Meetup Group Message Board › Random post of the year: I need a roommate

Random post of the year: I need a roommate

A former member
Post #: 151
Hi there! I apologize for posting here, but I am trying to find a roommate for a 3 bedroom/ 3 bathroom house in Brewer’s Hill. We are looking for someone to move into our place on/around June 1st. The house was fully rehabbed in 2007 – hardwood floors, berber carpet throughout, marble tile in kitchen with dark cherry wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances, nice deck out back with patio area, parking galore, etc etc. It’s in Brewer’s Hill so not right in the heart of Canton but certainly close enough to walk to the square, yet far enough away that parking is never an issue. Rent is $650/month + 1/3 of cable & BGE, not to mention you’d get to live with two pretty cool chicks! We are in our 20s and responsible yet fun. Please contact me if you are interested  Thank you!