addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Hikers and Company Message Board › Camden Lake Walk -June 2

Camden Lake Walk -June 2

DeAna M.
user 74959242
Elk Grove, CA
Post #: 5
Description
Knock, Knock, Who is there? Walk in'. Walk in' who? Walk in' the trail. "Kat Walk" We'll eat at Steve Pizza (I go for the salad bar). We have options either sit outside by the water fall or inside. Then head out to walk along Camden Lake in Elk Grove (2 miles easy walk on pavement and dirt). This trail is shaded a good portion of it.

Details
6:00 pm - Meet at Steve Pizza (eat)
6:50 pm - Leave the restaurant
7:00 pm Trail Head (10 minutes, 3.5 miles, from Steve Pizza)
8:30 pm Estimated end time

You May Arrive And Join In At Any Time

The trail head is at Elk Horn Florin and Bond Road. Parking by Wendy's.

Bring water for the trail.

Wear comfortable shoes and clothes.

Dogs okay, if you don't mind tying them up outside the pizza place. All other rules for dogs apply.

~ 2 miles total

DeAna M.
user 74959242
Elk Grove, CA
Post #: 6
Hello, The group can bet identified by a yellow sign. If you questions you may call me at 916-549-4915. Reference this walk, since I participating in others. Hope can join us. I plan to do this walk every Sunday. Unsure how to get it posted to the calendar. DeAna