This October, the Appalachian Trail Conservancy (ATC) is hosting a membership drive called “Journey of 2,000 Miles: the Appalachian Trail” across the eastern United States.
The event will feature the film Appalachian Impressions. Several special guest speakers will also share their stories about the Trail and prizes will be awarded to guests.
Here's how it works. Reserve your seat today by visiting www.appalachiantrail.org/journey. Admission is free for kids ages 13 and under.
Every dollar raised will help preserve and manage the Appalachian Trail (A.T.).
• Watch the film Appalachian Impressions on the big screen
• Hear amazing stories of the men and women who volunteer on the Trail
• Interact with a 2,000 Miler
• 1 Year Membership or Gift Membership to the ATC ($40 value)
• Free admission for kids (13 and under)
• Win cool prizes such as an ATC ENO™ Hammock
• Make new friends in the outdoor and hiking community
• 1 year subscription to A.T. Journeys, the official magazine of the Appalachian Trail
• Receive an ATC decal and patch
• Protect an irreplaceable treasure: the Appalachian Trail
About the Film:
Appalachian Impression is an epic story about hiking the Appalachian Trail from Georgia to Maine. The program takes you on a six-month, 2,180-mile journey along the most famous long-distance hiking trail in the world. Along the way, you'll meet hikers who have embarked on this trek, carrying everything they need on their backs. You'll hear their stories, and experience the thrills and challenges of daily life on the Trail. The program covers all fourteen states, the changing of the seasons, footwear, food, shelters, volunteer trail crews, and Leave No Trace Ethics.
To watch a trailer of the film visit: www.appalachiantrail.org/journey.
Reserve your seat today by visiting www.appalachiantrail.org/journey. Be sure to enter PROMO CODE: MEETUP13 to receive $5 off your reservation.