addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Windy City Hikers Meetup Group Message Board › Additional Hike October 10 at 9:30 am

Additional Hike October 10 at 9:30 am

A former member
Post #: 1
Linda C's Sag Valley Hike has a large wait list. If anyone is interested I can lead a different hike in the same area.

That trail and Teason Woods are connected. I would be happy to lead an additional hike. I love that trail!!
Thanks for the suggestion Linda!!

Where: TEASON WOODS
DAY: SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 10
TIME: 9:30 AM
MILES: 4 1/2 (YOU CAN HIKE MORE IF YOU WANT) (YOU CAN ALSO HIKE LESS IF YOU WANT)
PARKING: ON THE CORNER OF 104TH AND ROUTE 83 (south east corner)

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Joanne,

Me and Carlos (+1) are interested in joining to the hike. We are european people just arrived a few month ago. I think it's possible to come to Palos by metra, isn't it? What we should do to join definitely to the hike?

Thanks a lot!
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi again,

How I couldn't contact with you, we finally joined to the hike that starts later. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.