addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Windy City Hikers Meetup Group Message Board › Unofficial Hike - Blackwell Forest Preserve 2/28 1:30pm CT

Unofficial Hike - Blackwell Forest Preserve 2/28 1:30pm CT

Char
user 2611923
Columbus, OH
Post #: 22
Hi All,

I am leading an "unofficial hike" tomorrow at Blackwell Forest Preserve (Butterfield west of Winfield Rd., 1st entrance, 1st parking lot). I am Char. Many of you know me as we have hiked together. I will wait 5 - 10 minutes for you.

If you have an issue call me at 630-470-8050.

Hope to see you there ......

Char
A former member
Post #: 1
hey, is that the parking lot by the lake on the left? or the one right by the entrance you are talking about??

i'll be bringing my dog and give you a call if i cannot find you guys.

thanks! looking forward
tanja

Hi All,

I am leading an "unofficial hike" tomorrow at Blackwell Forest Preserve (Butterfield west of Winfield Rd., 1st entrance, 1st parking lot). I am Char. Many of you know me as we have hiked together. I will wait 5 - 10 minutes for you.

If you have an issue call me at 630-470-8050.

Hope to see you there ......

Char

Char
user 2611923
Columbus, OH
Post #: 23
Tanja,

Enter into the park off of Butterfield. Depending upon where you are coming from, it is west of Winfield Rd if you are coming from the East. The FIRST parking lot is on your right. Can't miss it. It is across from the lake. If that lot is full there is another lot just north but in walking distance. I drive a Black Celica. The pace will be 3.0 mph or better. Dogs are fine, just have him/her leashed.
Cathy S.
user 5363512
Oak Lawn, IL
Post #: 62
Gee Char,

What time is the hike?

Gail
user 2868383
Wheaton, IL
Post #: 1
Gee Char,

What time is the hike?

Sends like a great idea. See you.
Gail
Tommy N.
TommyNS
Chicago, IL
Post #: 24
Char, why so late in the day? It's Sunday. Couldn't we start a little earlier?
Char
user 2611923
Columbus, OH
Post #: 24
My schedule will not allow, sorry
Char
user 2611923
Columbus, OH
Post #: 25
All, the hike is at 1:30pm CT. Hope to see you there!

Char