add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Los Angeles Hiking Group Message Board › Any fellow TNT'rs (tuesday night trail blazers) or other trail runners/hiker

Any fellow TNT'rs (tuesday night trail blazers) or other trail runners/hikers want to join me in Spartan Race 2013?

Rashida likes p.
user 45329872
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 19
I want to do the Spartan Sprint in 2013 (NOVEMBER!) which takes place in Malibu, and I always have a hard time finding people to join me to do this race..even my own husband bailed on me!!!, I wonder why??*snicker snicker* (see why:­ ). Anyway, there's a $15 discount for signing up now, which is awesome! I did the race a few years ago, and it's doable if you're fairly conditioned, BUT IT WILL KICK YOUR BUTT (in a good way)devilish...however, if you've done TNT "hikes/runs", then this is similar (with obstacle courses and mud, a little fire,..oh, the usual!). Anyone interested in joining me?? wink My goal isn't speed but endurance (read: finish!) you must have endurance, heart, and be up for the challenge, and want to have fun! It's a great goal to work up to for 2013. Here's more info: http://www.spartanrac...­

Let me know if you're interested!!! Happy trail blazing!

-Rashida (and hopefully KJ!)