align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Los Angeles Hiking Group Message Board › Recommend me please your favorite hike around california

Recommend me please your favorite hike around california

Oleksandra
user 85978662
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 2
I love to go to new hikes with beautiful view, waterfalls, ocean views etc. If you have favorite amazing hike you like the most please let me know about it:)
Elizabeth
user 13441331
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 16
Vernal Falls in Yosemite Valley.

If you're ever in Arizona, any where in Sedona. They should've made that place a national park.
Elizabeth
user 13441331
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 17
The hike down the hill from Glacier Point to Yosemite Valley along a combination of the Panorama, John Muir, and Mist Trails also is beautiful. It passes by Illilouette Fall, Nevada Fall, and Vernal Fall before reaching the Valley floor. The whole hike is 8.5 miles, and you can take the hiker's bus up to the trail head or have a car shuttle.

Here is the link to some of the hikes in Yosemite Valley. www.nps.gov/yose/planyourvisit/valleyhik­es.htm

Right now, the reservable campgrounds are booked solid for the summer, you have to be on your computer hitting refresh at 7 a.m. on the day you can make a reservation to get one. If you wait, you'll be out of luck. However, Bridalveil Creek campground doesn't take reservations and is up on Glacier Point. You have to be careful about getting there early to get a space, even during the week in the summer. The campground opens on July 12 this year.