The Los Angeles Hiking Group Message Board › Catalina Labor Day Weekend - Early Bird Discount

Catalina Labor Day Weekend - Early Bird Discount

Camp R.
user 5861262
North Hills, CA
Aloha Everyone,
Attn: Early Bird Discount ends July 1
If you are receiving this email; you have signed up to attend the Labor Day Weekend Catalina Island Vacation (8/31 -9/2).  The trip has both participants from meetup and the Sierra Club, the trip is run through the Sierra Club website.  The web address where you officially register is sc2030.org or use sc2030.org/catalina – if you have not done so before you will have to register to the site and then to the trip. It is necessary to use this site otherwise I cannot keep track of everyone.  All trip information is contained in the trip description on sc2030.org – about 30 days before the trip paid participants will receive a complete information package. Sorry if you receive duplicate emails – it is hard to avoid it.
This trip is really fun – hope you can join us.  If you need to speak with someone about it – just email me your number and I can give you a call.
Ron
rdomash@yahoo.com