The Los Angeles Hiking Group Message Board › LAST MINUTE ADVENTURE OPPORTUNITY: Zion Subway and The Wave (permit required

LAST MINUTE ADVENTURE OPPORTUNITY: Zion Subway and The Wave (permit required hikes)

Darren B.
user 8846336
Burbank, CA
Post #: 21
LAST MINUTE ADVENTURE OPPORTUNITY:

It's extremely last minute, but I had a seat open up in my truck for this weeks Adventure to hike not 1, but 2 PERMIT REQUIRED locations in 2 days!

We will leave Wednesday night and drive to Zion National Park to hike "The Subway" on Thursday morning. Then on Friday we have permits for "The Wave" which only allows 20 people per day and took me 6 months to win a permit.

If all goes according to plan we'll be back early to late evening on Saturday. We'll split gas and lodging amongst 4 people. Let me know ASAP.

-- Darren
Magdalena
user 49848012
Burbank, CA
Post #: 1
Hi! Im interested! How many propale are going? How many days total, how much, where you seating, and how many miles hike and level?
Magdalena
user 49848012
Burbank, CA
Post #: 2
Sorry! I re-read your message and just wonder the hiking level and if you found the person that will take the spot