addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Indianapolis Hiking Meetup Group Message Board › Young, female basset is looking for love

Young, female basset is looking for love

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Post #: 133

Meet Lucky Lucy!
This adorable, young lady was lucky enough to make it across 7 lanes of traffic on US31 (in the dark!!) and was smart enough to make her next move following shoppers into the nearby CVS store where she ran up and down the aisles trying to make friends. After discovering that she wasn't microchipped, I searched for a her family, then got her registered as a foster with me for The Alliance for Responsible Pet Ownership (ARPO).

After waiting 10 days for any responses to my found dog ads, ARPO paid to have this gal completely vetted -- she's now microchipped, up-to-date on all shots and spayed. She's around a year old, which means that she's got the high energy of a puppy and needs lots of dog-approved chew toys made available (though she'll settle for a shoe, slipper, or remote control if you let her). We're working on her house-training, and she's definitely catching on, but we're not quite there yet.

She's got the long body and short legs of a basset, but she's missing the trademark humungous ears and long face. Instead, she's got slightly shorter ears and her face almost always has a look of joy or curiosity on it. If you're interested in her, or know someone who might be, you can e-mail me or check out her profile.
A former member
Post #: 182
Hooray!! Lucy found a forever home this weekend. biggrin

Thank you to anyone who told others about this cute gal looking for love!