The Indianapolis Hiking Meetup Group Message Board › Car Pool Info for Hike on Saturday

Car Pool Info for Hike on Saturday

This message board is read-only.

Michael
user 3450892
Group Organizer
Indianapolis, IN
Hello everyone,
For the car pool this weekend, we'll be meeting at long-time member Jennifer's house in Brownsburg at noon.

The directions to her house are as follows:

Take I-74 west on the west side of town to the first exit, Ronald Reagan Parkway.
Turn left off of the exit ramp onto Ronald Reagan Parkway. This will curve around and T into US 136.
Turn right onto US 136. Follow US 136 to the first major intersection, US 136 and Northfield Drive. There will be a Marathon Gas Station and a strip mall at this intersection. My subdivision entrance, Creekside Commons, is also at this intersection.
Turn left onto Northfield Drive into Creekside Commons. Follow Northfield Drive to the first street on the left, Clear Branch Drive, and turn left.
The following street on the right is Rapid Rill Lane. Turn right at that street. I am the fourth driveway in on the right. My address is 178 Rapid Rill Lane.

See you on Saturday,
Michael
A former member
Post #: 2
How long will the hike be?
Amanda
user 8031029
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 1
I don't know where all of you live who are attending, but would anyone be interested in setting up a pre-carpool meeting spot somewhere on the north side??
Laura
WildHeartYogini
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 1
So a pre-carpool carpool? I'm up for that! I live pretty much the dead center of the north side- pretty close to 465 and Meridian.
Amanda
user 8031029
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 2
Is there a good place to meet in your area?? I'm driving from just south of Fort Wayne and would love to do a pre-carpool carpool. :)
Laura
WildHeartYogini
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 3
Did you catch the post about meeting up at Target? Are you familiar with where that is? If not I could meet you right there at 31/Meridan and 465... or is that totally out of control? A pre pre-carpool carpool? Unheard of! :-)
Amanda
user 8031029
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 3
Laura - I know where its at because I used to live only a few blocks away! Thanks though!!