The Indianapolis Hiking Meetup Group Message Board › Looking to meet new friends who are interested in walking/hiking on the Nort

Looking to meet new friends who are interested in walking/hiking on the Northwest Side of Indy

This message board is read-only.

Linda G
user 9183260
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 2
Looking to meet new friends who are interested in walking/hiking on the Northwest Side of Indy after work and weekends. I like to do last minute informal walks that don't involve a lot of planning. Unfortunately I haven’t been able to make any of the Saturday Meetup hikes. I like to walk at a brisk pace for exercise while socializing and allowing time to stop and see things. Normally walk for a couple of hours at a least a 3 mph pace. In most cases walks will be close to home (eagle creek, holiday park, northwestway park). In spring and fall I like to hike at State Parks for longer, relaxing hikes. I also have a hybrid and road bike, canoe and kayak. I’m interested in meeting new friends to enjoy the outdoors! Hope to hear from you soon. Linda G. contact me at my gmail account nwindyoutdoors and append @gmail.com