The Indianapolis Hiking Meetup Group Message Board › Keeping an eye on the weather

Keeping an eye on the weather

This message board is read-only.

Michael
user 3450892
Group Organizer
Indianapolis, IN
Hello everyone,
As I'm sure you're aware, the snow has started to come down, yet I'm still planning on going ahead with the hike tomorrow. From one forecast I've seen, it looks as if southern Indiana isn't going to be hit as hard as Indianapolis, so once we get out of town, the roads shouldn't be too bad. If things turn out to be awful, I'll send out another message tomorrow morning that the hike is canceled, yet I'm hoping we'll be able to get out for the hike.
Take care,
Michael
Kathleen
user 3122945
Indianapolis, IN
Post #: 30
I am really vaccillating this morning...am in the process of getting an update on conditions down there from a friend who lives 12 miles from the park.
A former member
Post #: 1
So what is the verdict. Is the hiking still on or not?
Powered by mvnForum

This Meetup is community funded

$3.00/year

Member dues are used to:
  • Cover Meetup costs

14 day free trial

No credit card required

After the trial you must pay dues to continue attending Meetups.

Cancel dues at any time.

Dues are billed each year.

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy