I have read snow reports all week, there isn't enough to go snowshoeing. This will be a hike. To equate the snowshoe workout, let's go to Herman Lake. If my group wants, we can go further, as there are 3 13ers up there, we'll decide once we get to Herman's Lake.
Meet at Wooly Mammoth lot Section GG at 9:00 AM.
10,332' - 11,987' (12,018' max elevation)
+1,655' net elevation gain (+1,815' total roundtrip elevation gain)
Scott will be leading a larger group and I will take 12 out with me.
Please update your RSVP as this is now a hike.
So ON MY HIKES, this is my policy:
Do not change your RSVP from "YES" to "NO" hours from the event. If you change your RSVP within 24 hours of the event, I will mark you as a "no show". If you "no show" on one of my hikes, you will not get preferential attendance on the next event that you "intend" to attend.
In my event descriptions, there is a lot of information: Please read it! If then, I missed something, you cannot find it on Google, contact me. On the 14er trips, I ask that you contact me. If you do not contact me, I will change your RSVP. On high altitude, I will not hike with someone where I do not know their ability, it is not safe. Other groups, you sign legal waivers, here I ask for a phone call.
Questions? Text, email or call me.
[masked] or [masked]