|Sent on:||Wednesday, November 23, 2011 7:56 PM|
Folks, in case you didn't get the memo it's winter time. If an outing is scheduled and the weather is iffy check this website the night before and the morning of the outing to see if it has been canceled. We make our best guess based on what information we have at the time. And I alway decide on the side of caution. I live in Castle Rock so I don't always know what it's doing in Golden or Longmont. So we do the best we can.