addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Weekend Hikers...Plus Message Board › Let's help Scott out!

Let's help Scott out!

A former member
Post #: 1
I heard the story when we hike to see the Eagles at Barr Lake. UTTERRLY AMAZING! I've been with this group for over two years and have NEVER heard or seen Scott be anything less than a gentleman and an accomodating individual. The only thing I've ever heard him ask is to show up and be on time. I think there are enough GOOD people in this group that the fine should already be taken care of, YES? AS for the permit, Can we all pitch in and help ALL OUR organizers get the proper permits. My check is in the mail Scott. If you need more, just ask.
Now for the the agitator,,, Can we somehow hang her with a SCARLET LETTER to warn others? Maybe the letter "B"! SORRY that wasn't nice, but people like this,,,, OH BROTHER!!!