addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Weekend Hikers...Plus Message Board › Thanksgiving Day Hut Trip-Polar Star Inn

Thanksgiving Day Hut Trip-Polar Star Inn

A former member
I know that it’s a holiday but we have 7 open spots in the hut, and I wanted to extend a warm invite to anyone who does not have turkey day plans. We will be meeting up early on Thursday morning, driving into the area. Then packing in with heavy packs full of food, wine and games. The trek is 6 miles and we plan to stay 2 nights.

I don’t know everyone on the group but the majority of the group, I know every well. We have gone on adventures all over, of different activities, we’re a fun group. Join us. I will be cooking a nice little turkey and his name is NOT Chris Doucet. Kidding. It’s a potluck event and we will hopefully get to snowshoe around a very beautiful and secluded area.

Call 10th Mountain at 970-925-5775 and book for $35 a night. Then email me your reservation after you have completed the online waiver.

Be thankful for the loved ones and life that you have. That’s what this holiday means to me..

k