addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Weekend Hikers...Plus Message Board › Wilderness First Responder aka Wilderness EMT Certified

Wilderness First Responder aka Wilderness EMT Certified

A former member
Post #: 439
Hi!

I am starting my 10 week long course. It is 6 weeks on Monday and Wednesday in Golden.

The structure of the course works with a busy life but still learning the basics and beyond of safety. You know I preach safety, so it's time I got certified. My old backpacking first aid is expired. I plan on doing some really amazing trips in 2013 , so the best thing, the safe thing, is being as prepared as possible.

You can still register and be in the same class as me. Starting March 11th. If you want to be in the class I am in, call Carl or visit. http://wildernessmedi...­ Tell him, I sent you.

Total cost is $610 and let me see if I can get a discount for you. Private message me if you are interested in it.

Thank you!

k

619-961-6044