addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Weekend Hikers...Plus Message Board › Boulder climbers- CHEAP climbing

Boulder climbers- CHEAP climbing

A former member
Post #: 460
Hey!

I love spending money but I am efficient at it=I'm always looking for deals. A guy at REI last night shared this place with me. I have not been but might check it out soon.

I looked at the site, it seems kid focused but they have adult climbing for $5!!!!

Adult Classes-Monday-Thursday Open Gym $5.00 from 8:00pm-10:00pm

Monday-Friday Open climbing for adults $5.00.
After 8:00 climbers are able to use gymnastics equipment.

http://www.catsgym.co...­

I heard the routes are decent. If you're new to climbing and want to check it out, it's really affordable.

Thank you,

kimmy