Weekend Hikers...Plus Message Board › Registration!

Registration!

A former member
Hello!!!!

I know we are a ways out but sometimes I find when I sign up for something, I am more committed overall and get excited, once I have signed up. We have 2 team members and THANK YOU!!!

There's a lot of interest here and I think that is just great but I will be only be taking a small number of people on this trip. This does not however limit you from participating. You can still register, climb or donate. But to safely have a success, I don't want a really large team.

So first come, first serve!

Click below and register first, through the registration process, you can JOIN Team ZOOM!

Warning; I do have 2 teams, this group is TEAM ZOOM. Team "Keeping up with Kimmy" is going to be a much harder and longer climb. I ONLY want people I have climbed this A LOT to join that team. The pace will be much faster and the mountain above class 3.

Once you have registered, please email me at kimmykazu@gmail.com So I have your contact information for future planning.

http://www.firstgiving.com/mscenter/MS4MS/teams­

Thank you so much!

k

619-961-6044