Due to the likelihood of rain I've canceled the picnic. I also delayed the hike to miss the worse of the rain. The temperatures will be 72-78 F. So bring bug repellent because if its not raining then the bugs will be out.
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:http://hiking.meetup.com/576/calendar/9911465/
When: April 19,[masked]:00 PM
Where: Tickfaw State Park
27225 Patterson Rd
Springfield, LA 70462
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Maybe" as well as "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup: http://hiking.meetup.com/576/suggestion/