Directions - Take 2222 (either South from 620, or north from 360) and turn Southwest onto River Place Blvd (right if from 620, left if from 360). Follow River Place Blvd until it ends on Big View Drive. Turn right onto Big View Drive, continue until the lake is on your right and part. Meet at the beginning of the path near the road.
What to talk about - well some possible topics are:
- What would lifelong Montessori educations look like? Probably can't always be 'Do what you love?' My starting point for this conversation is this New York Times article http://nyti.ms/1vkfZZg called 'A Life Beyond Do What You Love'
- A greater percentage of French people in core working age are working than in America - What's that about?
- Engineers have a reliable model that describes electrical behavior of proteins and how it changes when they bond to other molecules. Is this basis for reliable bio-interfaces to devices (wearables, neural interface,...)
- What should the practical and achievable relationship between law and ethics? Would tests for emotional intelligence or social intelligence help?
- MIT Sloane school economists say automation maybe destroying more jobs than it creates, the economist Thomas Piketty says inequality is doing that are they both right? Neither?
Probably we'll talk about other stuff instead, but who knows?
Wear good shoes and bring water. Also bring things to talk about, problems you want help solving, interesting trivia to share, ...
Please try to be on time, as we will leave at the posted time, unless we get a call, so feel free to call my cell: