To get to the trail head - go NW on 360 from the southern crossing of 360 and Mopac, basically the bottom of the bow formed by Mopac and 360. Take a right on Scottish Woods Trail, go to the end and park. It dead ends on Camp Craft and the trail head is less than a hundred yards to the right on Camp Craft.
We will hike for about 3.5 hours, ending at about 10:30. Not sure what the hike will be, most likely we will have a hill hike on the other side otherwise probably mostly Creek side hike on the same side as the hill of life. We may hike upstream to the tree house, or down stream to twin falls or both.
Bring your stories of misadventures as a teenager - legal, illegal, embarrassing at the time, ..... Our hike will more fun than some of the memories, but probably not necessarily as funny.
- Dutch law makes it illegal for the Dutch government to conduct mass data interception programs, but all right for them Dutch government to request that data from the NSA.
- Researchers used a DNA snipping enzyme to cut HIV DNA Out of Human Cells for the first time
- MS measured developer's eye movements, physical and mental characteristics as they code, to track alertness and stress levels to predict the difficulty of a given task with respect to the coder's abilities predicting buggy code - what else should this be applied to?
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See No Slow-Down In Job Growth
- World Health Organization has said flat out that nations should work to decriminalize the use of drugs.
- scientists have instead injected genes into the defective hearts of pigs, converting unspecialized heart cells into "biological pacemakers."
- FTC announced its second robocall exterminating challenge, hosting a security conference contest to build open-source methods to lure robocallers into honeypots and predict which calls are robocalls. They'll be awarding cash prizes for the top solutions. What other annoyances can be fought this way?
Please be on time. We will try to meet at the trailhead at 7:00 AM.
If you are running late call Dave, (512)[masked]
Bring enough water for you and dogs if you bring them. Also good shoes, snacks if you need them.