addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin "Crack Of Dawn" Hiking Meetup Group Message Board › I've changed the trailhead and directions to it

I've changed the trailhead and directions to it

Dave
DaveSanford
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
This should be easier to get to since it is the closest trailhead to 2222 and it is right on River Place Blvd, and is reached by turning onto River Place Blvd from 2222. Hope this is clearer and easier - as always any issues tomorrow morning call me on my cell

(512) 507-2831