add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Austin "Crack Of Dawn" Hiking Meetup Group Message Board › Hiking Sat? Your choice where

Hiking Sat? Your choice where

Austin, TX
Anyone want to lead a group hike on Sat? Please let me know and I will put on the calendar. I might go cycling instead if my health is back up to par , as I had surgery on Friday and recouping. Otherwise I am game to put another hike on Sat too possibly Barton Creek? Or Brushy Creek. Please let me know your thoughts.
user 8791952
Austin, TX
Post #: 3
I'd love to go, but I go running on Saturday mornings. So I wouldn't be able to make anything before 8:30, but that wouldn't be a 'crack of dawn hike', would it?

So Sunday mornings generally work better for me. I'd love to do Barton Creek but if I was organizing I'd prefer Brushy Creek since I'm more familiar with it.